NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
Graduate Architectural Technologist required to join our excellent and vibrant team in the centre of Derby. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an impressive young company, with a nice and flexible working environment.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated and organised and encouraged to thoroughly manage their own projects from start to finish. This will include surveys, planning drawings, building regulations drawings and planning applications.
EDS really are a progressive company and part of their forward thinking would allow the right candidate a large amount of autonomy with almost daily chances to be out on site.
- You will be encouraged to develop your Revit skills.
- At least 2 years experience working in a similar practice.
- Residential experience.
- Driving licence.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Good people / client facing skills.
- Ability to manage own time and workload.
- Good AutoCAD skills.
- Working with Engineers to develop the structural side of their game.
This could lead to many career advancement opportunities.
The ideal candidate should be very positive in their approach with good organisational skills to keep on top of the demanding work load.
In return the right candidate can grow into their role and develop robust skills for the future, whilst being remunerated appropriately for their growth.